Welcome to Pennant Hills Hyundai's driveway valet service reception!
We’ve taken away the hassle of servicing. No need to find your own parking spot, running through the rain with the kids in tow.
When you come in for your next service with us at Pennant Hills Hyundai you’ll be personally greeted in your car and checked-in by your own service advisor, who will even valet park your car for you. You can then relax in our service lounge, catch up on the latest news while sipping a warm latte or take advantage of our complimentary courtesy shuttle to take you to local shops or transport. You can even drive away in a loan car for a small daily fee.
- Personalised check-in from the comfort of your car
- Convenient Valet parking
- Relax in our service lounge - free wifi, TV, newspapers and coffee
- Complimentary courtesy shuttle to nearby public transport, shopping centres and movie cinemas. There are four popular routes available: Pennant Hills, Hornsby, Thornleigh and Carlingford.
- Loan cars available by pre-booking. Arrange your loan car when you book in your service. Daily loan fee applies.
- Operates between 7 and 9am Monday to Friday and the first Saturday of each month
- Enter via our Pennant Hills Road or George Street entrances and follow the signs
We look forward to greeting you at our driveway valet service reception soon. Book your next service via our enquiry forms or phone (02) 9483 3399.
At Pennant Hills Hyundai, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Hyundai maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Hyundai vehicle.
The Hyundai Global Training Program ensures all their service staff are qualified to look after your Hyundai. Trained with the latest diagnostic equipment and kept up to date with technical information, you can be confident that the Hyundai service staff have what it takes to get the job “fixed right first time".
Every new Hyundai owner will receive a copy of the “Serviced by The Experts” DVD in the glove box of their car. The DVD explains the main areas of Hyundai ownership in simple language.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Hyundai parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Hyundai's high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations.
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Hyundai vehicle. Our team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.
*Pennant Hills Hyundai requires that all bookings must be made 1 week in advance.
Need tyres? We do it all here.
All major brands available.
- Small from $59
- Medium from $75
- Large from $99
- SUV from $115
Wheel alignments and Wheel rotate and balance also available.
Ask to have your tyres done at your next car service.
Stay safer with our Safe-T-Stop.
We use the world’s most advanced PlateTronic technology to:
- Check your car’s performance during emergency braking
- Detect imbalances that can cause a loss of control
- Check alignment for maximum tyre performance
- Maximise fuel consumption by minimising tyre drag
- Check shock absorbers are working safely
Safe-T-Stop could be the difference between a safe stop and an accident.
Plus all your car needs are available on-site including:
- Pink & Blue Slips
- Child Car Seat Fitting
- Genuine Brand Batteries
- Detailing Services
- Tinting & Protection Packages
- Extended Mechanical Protection Plan
Ask your service advisor today.
In addition items like oil and filters may be nearing the end of their performance life. More importantly, vehicles subject to extremes of driving conditions, such as dusty roads or constant towing, require more frequent servicing. Regular maintenance is critical for city vehicles, especially because heavy traffic driving over small distances can cause sludge in engine oil.
If your vehicle is left too long between services, engine oil sludge will reduce the effectiveness of vital lubrication, cleaning and cooling of the engine, which is needed to maintain engine performance. So, it's important to at least have your oil and filter changed regularly.
To ascertain your vehicles servicing requirements, it is best to check the warranty and service passport provided with your vehicle. Also, discuss the 'typical' sort of driving you'll be doing with your Hyundai Service Advisor and he or she will advise how regularly your car will need servicing.
To make it a little easier refer to the service matrix for your model to see when the recommended service schedule is due.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Hyundai vehicle.
Pennant Hills Hyundai Contact Details
- • Address: 343 - 355 Pennant Hills Road, Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
- • Tel: (02) 8919 2203 / • Fax: (02) 9481 8934
- • Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org