Pennant Hills Hyundai provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies or to register your interest, please complete the online Enquiry Form and we will contact you shortly.
F & I BUSINESS MANAGER
What we offer:
- Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Excellent remuneration package
- Promote personal future growth and development
- Progressive management team
- 3 Franchises on site
- Over 200 retail deliveries
Pennant Hills Hyundai has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and career driven Business Manager to join our team. We are a family run business and have been an established Sydney metro dealer for over 50 years.
- Experienced Automotive F & I Business Manager
- Current FSRA accreditation
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated team player to become part of our highly-engaged team.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the sale of Passenger & Commercial Cars undertaking finance and insurance transactions for dealership customers
- Selling of loan & insurance products including but not limited to Comprehensive Insurance, Shortfall Cover, Extended Warranty and associated Loan Protection insurances
- Providing exceptional customer service in order to enhance the buying experience for all customers
- Undertaking business development activities in order to generate more customers for the dealership
The successful candidate will have solid track record as a Finance and Insurance Business Manager in the retail automotive industry.
You will possess excellent communication skills, time management and organisational skills combined with a strong customer focus. Highly developed relationship building, using tact, diplomacy and negotiation skills will be critical to success in this role. The completion of some business studies would be advantageous.
If you can demonstrate all of the above and have the following, we'd love to talk:
- 18 + months experience as a Business Manager in the automotive industry
- Current FSRA Accreditation
- Australian Drivers Licence
In return we offer an excellent salary and commission structure, along with a commitment to training and personal development.
If you think you have the experience and drive to join our team, APPLY NOW and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org